NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD. The Peter Som x Hudson Grace Spring Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) starts on 3/27/2023 and closes on 3/29/2023 (the “Giveaway Period”).
- SPONSOR. The Giveaway is sponsored by Euromarket Designs, Inc. d/b/a Hudson Grace (together, the “Sponsor”), 1250 Techny Rd., Northbrook, Illinois, 60062.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Giveaway is open only to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam, the Virgin Islands and other United States territories), who are 18 years old or older (or the age of majority in their state of residence) with an Instagram account. Employees of Sponsor, its prize providers and licensors, and each of the foregoing entities' affiliates, authorized designees and other related entities, and any other individual or entity associated with the development, judging or administration of the Giveaway (collectively, the "Giveaway Entities"), as well as members of the Giveaway Entities’ employees' immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents), and persons living in the same household as such persons, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Purchase of any product or service offered by Sponsor or its affiliates will not improve your chances of winning.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Limit one (1) entry per person each person entering the Giveaway, an “Entrant”). All Entrants may enter the Giveaway in the following ways during the Giveaway Period:
A) Via Instagram:
Like the @hudsongracesf post regarding this Giveaway
Follow @hudsongracesf and @petersom
Tag a friend in the comments
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. By entering the Giveaway, Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final. All entries become exclusive property of Sponsor and entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules, or that otherwise contain incomplete, prohibited, inappropriate, offensive, infringing or otherwise unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified, and will not receive an entry into any Giveaway (without notice to you). Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are late, lost, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, delayed, mutilated, forged, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or mailed postage due or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such entries will be disqualified.
PRIZE DRAWING AND ODDS. Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner on or about 3/29/2023 (the “Draw Date”). The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner will receive a Hudson Grace eGift Card worth (US) $250. Hudson Grace eGift Cards are exclusively redeemable online, and cannot be used in a retail store location. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. No prize substitutions, cash equivalent, or transfer of prizes permitted except as required by law or at the sole discretion of Sponsor. All taxes for the prize are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.
Any prize is provided "as is" and without any warranty of any kind. Each winner hereby acknowledges that Sponsor and its affiliates have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or component thereof, including any express or implied warranties provided by any of the prize providers associated with this Giveaway. By accepting the prize, each winner acknowledges the sufficiency of the prize as awarded.
- NOTIFICATION OF WINNER. Attempts to notify potential winner will be made via the winner's Instagram Direct Message. Sponsor is not responsible for internet, e-mail, telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within three (3) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE, VERIFICATION OF WINNER. Acceptance of a prize constitutes winner's permission for Sponsor to use such winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) for advertising or publicity purposes, worldwide, and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation, where not prohibited by law. Except where prohibited, the potential winner may additionally be required to execute tax forms, an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and/or a further publicity release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). Unless otherwise noted on the Prize Claim Documents, if any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents requested by Sponsor within seven (7) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- CANCELLATION AND MODIFICATION. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel the Giveaway or modify these Official Rules as necessary for any reason or as required by applicable law, without notice.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY—PLEASE READ. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and all decisions of Sponsor and the individual judges which shall be binding and final; (b) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to the Official Rules; (c) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Giveaway Entities; and (d) to release, indemnify, and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (each, a “Released Party”), from any liability (including, without limitation, liability for any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorney's fees and costs) that may arise in connection with the Giveaway, any prize, or these Official Rules, including but not limited to changes to these Official Rules and/or cancellation of the Giveaway, the actions of entrants in connection with the Giveaway, events beyond Sponsor’s control, typographical errors, and or any error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, regardless of the cause.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. By entering, Entrant represents and warrants that any photos and other materials submitted as part of the Entry are original and Entrant owns all copyrights in the Entry. Entrant further represents and warrants that the Entry does not infringe or violate any rights, including any rights of privacy or publicity of anyone who is pictured in the Entry, including by representing and warranting that entrant is the legal guardian of any minors pictured in the Entry, and that Entrant can and does release Sponsor and its affiliates, assigns, and licensees from any liability related to use of the Entry.
- NO TAMPERING. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify from the Giveaway, and ban from any future promotions, any person it believes to have intentionally violated these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or to have tampered with any element of the Giveaway without notice to the disqualified or banned person. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway violates these Official Rules and also is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and its affiliates reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- JURISDICTION AND VENUE. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any legal claims arising out of or relating to the Giveaway or these Official Rules must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Chicago, Illinois.
- WINNERS LIST. You have the right to request the name of the winner and/or a duplicate copy of these Official Rules where such right is mandated under applicable law. To do so, send your request and a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Peter Som x Hudson Grace Spring Giveaway Winners List, 1250 Techny Rd., Northbrook, Illinois, 60062. Requests must be received no later than one month after the Draw Date. In Florida, the separate envelope need not have a stamp.